Purchase a bubble on the Wall of Honor!
How would you like to leave a legacy in your community that future family members and friends will look upon with pride? For a small investment your name will be etched on the Wall of Honor in the new Bloomfield Hills High School natatorium. Prominently displayed in the heart of the spectators seating area, the Wall of Honor will list those who went the extra distance to support the high school and middle school aquatic programs.
Who can be a part of the Wall of Honor?
- Family members can leave their student(s) names for generations
- Capture a high score, personal best time, or meet performance
- Students can thank family members for all that they have done
- Andover or Lahser alumni can celebrate a strong swim/dive tradition
- Honor a coach, teacher, or member of the community
- Advertise your businesses or organization
- Anyone interested in supporting BHS athletics
What will my contribution be used for?
- New training equipment for high school and middle school swimmers.
- A diving bubbler.