Resident Student Enrollment Instructions
- Review immunization requirements and obtain any necessary immunizations.
- Determine residency status, if necessary (Call Student Services at 248.341.6390).
- Complete appropriate forms (see below).
- Deliver the completed forms and additional required documents to the Student Services/Central Enrollment office located at 7273 Wing Lake Road. This must be done in person and by a parent or legal guardian.
Documents Required for Student Enrollment
This list is intended to help you through the enrollment process. In every case, originals are required. Where appropriate, copies will be made and originals returned. Required/provided forms are available for printing from the internet website, or at the Student Services office.
Required for every new K-12 resident student*
(Kindergarten - see additional requirement below.)
- Verification of Residency
One of the following documents is required to prove residency
- Recent Property Tax Statement
- Current Lease/Rental Agreement**
- Closing Statement from a recently executed home purchase
Three of the following documents (with mailing address) are required to prove residency. Mail should be no more than 60 days old and should be from three different sources. We do not accept cell phone bills, voter's registration, junk mail, or mail from Bloomfield Hills Schools.
- Employer / Tax Statements
- Credit Card Statements
- Car Insurance Statement
- Utility Bills (no cell phones bills)
- Child's Original/Certified Birth Certificate (or valid passport, if not born in the U.S.)
- Parent/Guardian Identification (valid driver's license or picture identification card with District address)
- Student Enrollment Form
- Official Immunization Record (use Immunization Checklist or submit copy of official record)
- Student Health Questionnaire
- Communications Form
- Statement of Conduct
- Bus Route Information
- Request for Educational Records
- Google Apps for Education Permission Form
- نموذج موافقة على استخدام تطبيقات جوجل التعليمية
- iPad Usage Form
- Certified Copy of Appointment of Guardianship (if applicable)
* Students who were previously enrolled but have not actively attended a Bloomfield Hills School within the last six months are considered "new" students.
** Leases need to include landlord contact information.
Additional document required for Kindergarten students
- Proof of Satisfactory Vision Exam completed after age 3 (submit statement from examining official)