Bloomfield Hills Schools is accepting students from outside our boundaries on a space available tuition basis.
School and grade level availability change as enrollments change. Please contact Student Services for a specific building's grade level availability.
2018-2019 Tuition Rate
- Elementary $9,900
- Middle School $10,900
- High School $12,000
- Enrollment before July 1 requires a $1000 non-refundable deposit. Balance due in full August 1 or participation in the District's payment plan.
- Enrollment after July 1 requires full payment at time of enrollment or participation in the District's payment plan.
- A $300 processing fee is assessed for participation in the District's payment plan.
- Visa, MasterCard, or Certified Check/Money Order required.
- Contact Student Services/Central Enrollment for additional information. (248.341.6390)
- Students must enter with and maintain at least a 2.0 GPA, or equivalent. The most recent end of year report cards for the last 3 years and transcripts (high school only) must be provided.
- Students must enter with and maintain satisfactory behavior A letter from the most recent school is required.
- Omission of information regarding academic and/or behavioral issues will result in termination of enrollment.
- Students accepted on a "First Come, First Served" basis.
- All documents are due at the time of enrollment.
- Transportation is not provided for tuition students.
- Refer to Instructions for Student Enrollment for more information.